Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Update

Hi STARS:

Monday Update for our 8th Senior STARS Clinic on Wednesday, March 13th at the West Resort. We have 24-36 inches of snow and expecting tonight another 4 inches. I know it will be great snow for this coming Wednesday for our clinic.

Road conditions have no restrictions   Please check the Mt High website on updated road conditions at  http://www.mthigh.com/site/trails-and-conditions/conditions/road-conditions1.html

We have a “Star” who is looking to rideshare & share gas/transportation cost to/from Mt High on Wednesday from the West SFV near/along the 101 or 405. If you have room for a passenger & are open to ride sharing, please let me know.

Don't forget to email me your evaluation for the season. Please give us 1 thing we can “glow on”, and one thing we need to “grow on”. 

Luncheon is planned for March 27th!  $ 5.00

Please RSVP by Tuesday so I know how many instructors I will need to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 Ski u Wednesday,
 Bill