Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Update

Hi STARS:
This is your Monday Update for our last STARS Clinic of the season. I can’t believe it has been 12 weeks since we began. on January 9th but Wednesday will be our last clinic for this 2019 season.

Just think, it’s only 9 more months and we will begin our 11th season for the Senior Program STARS.

We will have spring skiing on Wednesday and the temperature should be in the mid 50’s and mostly cloudy. The coverage is great with 24-36 inches of base.

Following the clinic around 12:00 noon we will have our Thank You Luncheon to all Seniors and Instructor’s. This has been a great season and all of us, and we are looking forward to the 2020 Senior Program STARS.

So please RSVP ASAP for Wednesday’s clinic and Luncheon. I have had several Seniors RSVP already, and I just need the rest of you to let me know so I can have enough food for our celebration. 

Please let me know by tonight if possible.

Ski u Wednesday,

Bill