Tuesday, March 21, 2017

STARS Update- Mt High is Closed

HI STARS:

Mountain High closed today and will be closed tomorrow as well  due to inclement weather.  I am sorry that our Senior Program is finished for the season. It has been a great run for 10 weeks. I think everyone had a great time!

I want to personally THANK all the Senior Instructors for their dedication and professionalism during these past 10 weeks. You are truly professional in every sense of the word. But a BIG Thanks  to all the Seniors who participated in the 10 clinics this season. I hope you have learned a great deal and also an appreciation for Mountain High Resort .

We averaged 51 Seniors each week with a record 82 Seniors on our 3rd clinic.  This year has been a banner year. All of you are appreciated!

Both the Senior Instructors and I cannot wait till next season for our 9th year. It should be the BEST!!

Remember, we will all SKI U Later!!

Bill