Saturday, March 2, 2013


Just a reminder for our 9th Clinic of the Senior STARS on Wednesday, March 6th at the West Resort. As I shared with you last week, we will have Sports LTD at the Resort for YOU to purchase skis, snowboards, boots, pole and helmets. They will also bring a variety of items for you, so it will be a great day to upgrade your equipment. Sports LTD will be at the resort around 9:30 am to set up and get ready for you when you finish your lesson at noon.
We will also have the rep from Rossignol too and he will have demos for you to try absolutely FREE to use. He will be at the mountain outside in the patio area around 8:30 am. So try some skis before the clinic.
Also I would like you to send me an email not only to RSVP but also include your evaluation of this season. Please give us 1 thing we can “glow on”, and one thing we need to “grow on”. We do listen to you when you want to make changes in the program.
Please RSVP by Tuesday so I know how many instructors I will need to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
 Ski u Wednesday,
 
Bill