Wednesday, February 14, 2018

STARS Update

Hi STARS:

We are looking very good for next Wednesday February 21st for our STARS Clinic. We have received a dusting of snow but we have been able to make snow these past few days. With the weather being very cold it will give us an opportunity to make more snow before our next STARS Clinic on Wednesday, February 21st.

It has been a very difficult season for Mountain High but all of the instructors and I believe that this is behind us and we are looking very positive to have our winter here at Mountain High.

I will need for you to RSVP ASAP so I can plan to make sure we can accommodate all Seniors. We have cut staff so that is why we need you to let me know if you will be attending STARS Program 2-21-18.

I will be updating you Saturday with a photo of conditions and a note as well.

Ski u later,

Bill